Went to the online discussion group at the Facilitated Learning Hour at Mindlab and had quite a few questions answered about the nature of the online content.
Each week we still have flipped presentations and videos to watch, but these live sessions allow questions to be asked to those on line with any facilitators that were present.
These will be saved on the collaborative site and can be viewed once they are downloaded.
We had a brief get together at Ashcoll with a few of the girls and we taught each other quite a lot...
Feeling a lot more confident about the course content, but will still find the research and referencing quite a challenge each week as I am such a slow reader online... Hopefully I will improve my reflection and blogging practice as the weeks progress... Again, watch this space...
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave any comments - polite and helpful ones please and I will get back to you when I can.
Thanks Toni