Tuesday, 20 March 2018

Welcome to Witchypoo's Diary

The ramblings of a middle aged Primary Teacher

This is my first ever blog post and it all seems a bit weird at the moment.
I hope to be able to share and discuss the things that go on both in the classroom and as a student of the Mindlab Postgraduate Course.

 Here goes nothing! 🙆

So... this is me and I am both excited and nervous at the same time as I continue my roller-coaster ride into the rapidly evolving world of digital learning and using the world of technology.

1 comment:

  1. Good start Toni. I hope you are still able to see us tonight at about 4.30. I will aim to be in the staffroom from about 4pm if you want to come earlier.
    Cheers Ferg

    ReplyDelete

leave any comments - polite and helpful ones please and I will get back to you when I can.
Thanks Toni