Wednesday, 29 January 2020

The Return of the Witchypoo

After a considerable break from this blog and from cogitating upon educational matters in an open setting, I am back, not as a relief (supply) teacher but as a full-time classroom teacher.
In my 60th year, this is not something I had contemplated, but as part-time posts are like hen's teeth and with my registration pending, I decided to bit the bullet for a term at least.

To say I am nervous, overwhelmed and apprehensive is an understatement, but the thought of starting a new year with a whole different age group is also exciting and challenging. The school is looking at collaborations with writing and the focus is less upon 'topic' and more about concepts and process. I think this will be a challenge to both me and the students but the opportunities are endless.

So, having passed my Digital & Collaborative Learning Post Graduate course with Merit, I'm ready to see just what I can bring into the classroom.

As they say, There's (hopefully) life in the old dog yet... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave any comments - polite and helpful ones please and I will get back to you when I can.
Thanks Toni